There's been a debate all over the Internet for years about the best cataclysm leveling guide is the best. Some guides are here one day and gone the next, there's good and bad ones everywhere, but two guides have stood the test of time...
After reading a few reviews, you've probably already come to the conclusion that both guides work great and are almost dead even in benefits. Of course there's always players making false accusations about their fellow competitor. But don't worry, in this review I'm going to settle the debate once and for all.
The Dugi vs Zygor Leveling Guides is such a detailed conversation, but we made sure not to leave out any factors. The review needed to be unbiased and this was actually pretty tough at first, because I've been using Zygor guides for a long time.
None the less, I decided to drop a few bucks on Dugi's Leveling Guide just so I could finally end this on going debate about the best alliance & horde leveling guide. I figured if Dugi's guide ended up being better, I would just switch to it since I now had both guides downloaded.
So, who won the debate? Here's the details:
When I first started my detailed web analysis of both guides, they seemed to be dead even. Everyone seemed to be pulling for the guide they personally used. This didn't make it easy to determine a winner, but it did make me realize that both companies have great support and their customers were nearly always extremely satisfied.
Ease of Installation
The next area I researched was the ease of installation. Zygor guides appeared to be taking the lead, as their install program made things really easy. You simply download the installer and click next a few times. Dugi's guide was a little more difficult, only because you have to put the 13 'source' files into the same folder as the installer. It really wasn't too bad, but we need to see how the plugins perform in game before making an accurate decision.
Speed and User Interface
Next up we tested the speed of each cataclysm leveling guide and the user interface. Shortly after we started the test we realized we would need to do a lot of quests to have any accurate results. However, both guides seemed to be incredibly quick. The user interface is simply a matter of opinion. Zygor guides has a new age interface with different skins while Dugi's guide uses a more basic looking display.
Both of the guides come with bonuses available after the purchase. Everyone from both sides hypes up the bonuses, so we wanted to put them to the test. To my surprise, Zygor and Dugi both offered nearly the exactly same bonuses. They work decently, but nothing to write home about. I didn't care too much about either set of bonuses, so no points awarded to either guide.
The Talent advisors are becoming a big selling point for new players and experienced players looking to level up their alts. Dugi's Cataclysm Leveling Guide has a full featured talent advisor that I liked a lot. The design was slick and they have several example builds you can work with. I should also note that the builds were all spot leveling builds (tank, dps, and tank builds too for everyone that wants to instance).
Zygor talent advisor offers an automated source for builds. They can pick out a build and it will automatically populate it for you without having to press anything. This was really cool, but I prefered the builds included in Dugi's Wow Leveling Guide a lot more.
Smart Infection System
Are you still reading? Sorry this article is so long! The "smart injection" system is the next area we decided to review. Dugi's leveling guide includes a selection window where you pick the level range and where you should quest. You simply enter in the information and then you have your questing path right on your screen.
Zygor guides questing is pretty slick too, featuring an automated quest log scanner that can populate a list on demand. Both were very powerful, but Dugi's line up of quests was faster and helped us level faster.
The last thing we looked at was price. Dugi's wow leveling guide takes the cake on pricing. At the moment, Dugi's guide is $5 cheaper than Zygor guides. The prices are always changing, but remember both customers were satisfied with their products and extra $5 didn't seem matter.
It really is a bit crazy how Dugi vs Zygor has become such a heated debate. It almost goes without saying that Dugi's Horde & Alliance Leveling Guide has a more polished addon and is clearly the winner. If you notice anything I missed please shoot me an email, hope you enjoy the cataclysm leveling guide!
I bet you've been looking everywhere for the best horde leveling guide, and have probably already read countless "fake" reviews on the subject. Above this post, I reviewed both of the most popular guides and gave my honest opinion of the winner, but in this article I want to speak with you about why you may want to give Dugi's Leveling Guide a shot.
- Dugi's Leveling Guide Just Plain Works. That's one of the things I love about Dugi's Leveling Guide, it just plain works every time. I've leveled countless characters (both horde & alliance) to 85, and the truth is that leveling is just too annoying without a good guide.
- It's Inexpensive and Affordable. Dugi's guide is priced $5 under Zygor guides right now, which is one of the best deals I've seen when it comes to World of Warcraft products. Another cool thing is that he offers a 100%, no questions asked 60 day guarantee on all his products. If you end up not wanting to play World of Warcraft, or the guide doesn't work for you just return it for a full refund.
- Perfect Quest Orders. I've tried a lot of these guides, but only Dugi's horde leveling guide has the perfect quest order to help you level at maximum potential. Truth be told, most cataclysm leveling guide users aren't experienced enough to tell the difference, but to a personal it's quite noticeable.
- Saves You A LOT Of Time. I can't stress that enough, using a wow leveling guide will save you so much time it's out of this world. I was spending hours and hours leveling up characters when I could have easily hit level 85 within only a few weeks.
All in all, Dugi's guide as well worth the money main because it's saved me countless hours of leveling. I still remember staying up to all hours of the night just trying to hit the next level before bed. With Dugi's Leveling Guide, I just run the quests in the perfect order and before you know it my character is dinging level 85, without any hassle.
Good luck leveling your new character, and if you have any World of Warcraft leveling questions make sure to drop me a line below this post.
If you read the above articles, then you already know my preferred guide is Dugi's Leveling Guide, which is the one I will reference in this article. If you didn't read my detailed review of Dugi's Leveling Guide vs Zygor Guides, make sure you check it out beforehand.
I'm sure you have heard all the craze around World of Warcraft leveling guides, people from both ends of the spectrum trying to prop up their guide and saying it's the best. The truth is that alliance & horde leveling guides actually do work, but you must find the right one to make sure you get your moneys worth.
Here's a few reasons to consider a wow leveling guide:
- Automatic Talent Advisor. If you're a new player, figuring out the perfect build for your class can be a pain in the neck. Luckily, Dugi's Leveling Guide comes with a Talent advisor that will help you create the perfect build for your new or existing character.
- Questing Made Easy. Finally, an easy way to organize and make questing a breeze. Using a World of Warcraft leveling guide, you can map out a perfect list of quests in a row for the fastest results. Questing is fastest way to achieve level 85 in record time, and downloading a guide that helps with this is crucial.
- Easy Installation. If you're wondering about the installation of the horde & alliance leveling guides, have no fear. Dugi's Leveling Guide makes it easy to install and start using the addon immediately with only a few clicks. You simply move the 13 'source' files into the same folder as the install file and press 'run'. Within a few minutes your plugin is ready to use, just log into the game and you're ready to go.
- Save Time (My favorite). If you read my other articles, then you already know that time is very important to me. Anything that can save me a few hours when leveling is welcomed in any way, shape, or fashion. Dugi's Leveling Guide makes questing so easy that the time saved is simply unimaginable.
While there are a lot of alliance & horde leveling guides available online, I must say that Dugi's Leveling Guide takes the cake in almost every single category. I challenge you to download the plugin and if you don't like it simply return it within 60 days for a no questions asked refund.